An awesome approach to realize the thrill of air travel with a superior perspective of the land underneath, a noiseless travel through the skies, Hot Air Ballooning-Sri Lanka has gotten on quick with local people and vacationer. If you are sufficiently fortunate to visit the lovely island of Sri Lanka then you ought to take the chance to see the wondrous sights from the air. Imagine skimming over some of Sri Lanka’s drastically differed scene running from the antiquated urban communities of the Cultural Triangle to the marvels of the Udawalawe National Park. Hot Air Ballooning-Sri Lanka is a generally new movement in Sri Lanka , however, because of the progressing quest for new and energizing methods for seeing the nation, it gives a momentous test never to be overlooked. It truly will be a one of a kind trip.
All hot air balloons are produced in the UK, where blow up pilots are additionally prepared by educators authorized by the Civil Authority of Sri Lanka. All through the flight, an accomplished ground team is in steady correspondence with the pilot of the balloon, guaranteeing that everything runs easily. So you should do nothing more than unwind, appreciate the peace and calm and respect the perspectives of Sri Lanka!
Balloons that go with the wind, make for a standout amongst the most strange and peaceful vibes of flight. Taking after the starting surge of the take off, one could settle down to ingest the miracle of the vibrant earth beneath. Hot Air Ballooning is depending on climate conditions, so, the best season for flying is October to April when light winds and the absence of monsoon win. Numerous individuals who have a nervousness of heights or were only restless about flying have accepted that it was not what they were expecting, there is no shaking or turbulence like on a plane. Why not try it out and have another experience.
You will be picked up by Sri Lanka Holidays agent and transfer to your hotel in Colombo. If you are fresh enough we can arrange a city tour in the afternoon. You will be staying overnight in Colombo.
After the breakfast you will be transferred to Galle. After check-in to the hotel, it is time to have a sea bath. Enjoy the beach and get yourself tan. We will arrange your Dinner in Unawatuna beach
Early morning you will be taken to launching site to stat Hot Air Ballooning-Sri Lanka. After your balloon ride, you will be moved to Hikkaduwa for snockling and do to some water sports. Enjoy your day in beach. Dinner and overnight stay in Hikkaduwa
After the breakfast say bye bye to Galle. You will be transferred to Kandy. After check in to the hotel you, we will take you to Temple of tooth. In the evening you will get to see Kandian Dancing which is followed by a dinner in Kandy restaurant.
Once you finish the breakfast You will be taken to see Paradeniya Botanical Gardens. After that we will start our journey to Dambulla. After check in to the hotel you will be taken around to see Cave temple in Dambulla. In late afternoon you can relax in the hotel. Dinner and overnight stay in Dambulla
Early morning you will be taken to launching site in Dambulla. Enjoy you balloon ride with Champagne. You will be taken back to the hotel to take breakfast. Once you take the breakfast You will be taken around Dambulla and Sigiriya cities. We will take you back to hotel to have an early lunch to start early to Sigiriya Rock Fortress
Take you breakfast early where will be taking you to see mammoth Jambos in Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage. Enjoy Elephant bathing while having a chilled beer. Late afternoon you will be taken back to Colombo.
Site seeing and ballooning is over. It is time for shopping. Sri Lanka is right place to by high quality garments in nominal price. We will take you around Colombo for best places to shopping.
We will transfer you back to the airport !
|Package Name||Hot air ballooning-Sri Lanka|
|Price||Starting from £588|
|Places visited||Colombo, Galle, Hikkaduwa, Unawatuna, Pinnawala, Kandy, Dambulla and Sigiriya|
|Hotels||Guest house to 5 star! based on the requirement|
• Hotel charges.
• Breakfast in all day in Hot air ballooning-Sri Lanka
• Transportation by an air-conditioned private car with English speaking chauffeur-guide.
• Entry fees if there are any for all locations in Hot air ballooning-Sri Lanka
• Cost of Balloons
• Service charge at hotels and currently applicable taxes.
• Any meals other than specified in Hot air ballooning-Sri Lanka
• Sightseeing or transportation to any place other than specified in Hot air ballooning-Sri Lanka.
• All extras such as bottled water, beverages, ayurveda/spa treatments, phone calls, Internet, laundry, tipping etc.
• Visa, Airfare & Travel Insurance.
• Any other services not specifically mentioned
• Any special requirements such as special meals, room preferences, special occasions or any other requirement should be notified to us prior to arrival in Sri Lanka in order to notify the suppliers.
• Travel times mentioned in the Hot Air Ballooning-Sri Lanka are approximate and may take less / more time depending on road traffic, weather conditions etc.
• Government taxes and entry fees at tourist attractions and fuel prices are based on present rates. In the event of revision of same by respective authorities the tour package rates will be adjusted accordingly with prior notice.
• Penalty applicable for cancellation / date change after confirmation of booking. Terms will be advised at the time of confirmation.
• Hotels may impose supplements during any special events that are not mentioned above. In such cases respective supplements would be added to the tour price with prior notice.
• In the event of non availability of rooms at hotels mentioned in the tour program alternate accommodation will be arranged or the itinerary will be re-routed covering the full tour program. The same will be done with prior notice.
Copyright Sri Lanka Holidays (Pvt) Ltd. - All Rights Reserved