Lying simply off the southern tip of India is pleasant Sri Lanka, just allocate 4 days to Sri Lanka 4 Day Tour. With more than 2,000 years of history, Sri Lanka has a rich social legacy and an abundance of sacred locales, older urban communities, lavish tea estates and mind boggling scenes.
Obviously, UNESCO has perceived eight World Heritage Sites in Sri Lanka, a few of which are situated in what is famous as the cultural triangle. As a proficient tour administrator in Sri Lanka, we offer a differing number of visits to Sri Lanka and we anticipate inviting you on vacation to the jewel Isle soon.
Ideal for a Sri Lanka 4 day tour or to add to an existing trip, our short stays offer you the opportunity to experience the absolute best of a destination inside of a little space of time. Out of all Sri Lanka tours packages, Sri Lanka 4 day tour purely designed to give a try to Sri Lanka trips in your Asia holidays.
Our short stay begin any day of the year giving you the flexibility to pick precisely when you need to travel. From that point, we will deal with all the points of interest, from your transportation and stay, to the master nearby guides who will make known to you around, giving you a city break that adjusts guided touring with a lot of extra time for you to explore and unwind all alone.
We effectively encourage locally owned lodgings that employ nearby laborers, especialyl, approved eco-friendly accommodation. This approach contributes specifically to the neighborhood economy and gives nearby business while upgrading the guest’s experience of Sri Lanka.
Grasping nearby cooking is a fundamental part of any holiday if the guest is to understand the nation’s way of life and taste its culinary joys. We recommend voyagers to eat at conventional eateries, roadside diners, market stalls and road merchants with the end goal that they should appreciate and experience legitimate Sri Lankan nourishment.
One of our representative will be picking you up from airport and transfer you to the hotel. After Check-in to the hotel you have the option to go around the city or rest for the day. You will be accommodated in Colombo in the first day
We have planned you breakfast at hotel. After that we will be making our way to Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage. It is time for your cameras to come out. Capture these mammoth Jambos bathing. After Pinnawala you will be taken to see Siririya Rock Fortress. Overnight stay in Sigiriya.
Day 3 is action packed day. Therefore you will be requested to have very early breakfast, before we start your journey to Kandy. En route we will stop to see Rock Cave Temple in Dambulla. After check in to hotel we will take you to see Royal Botanical gardens in Paradeniya. From Peradeniya you will be directly moved to Temple of tooth Relic which followed by Cultural Dance Show.
You will be taken by to Colombo or airport on timing. If you Have more time left, we will accompany you to do some last minute shopping.
|Package Name||Sri Lanka 4 Day Tour|
|Price||Starting from £180|
|Places visited||Colombo, Pinnawala, Kandy and Sigiriya|
|Hotels||Guest house to 5 star! based on the requirement|
• Hotel charges.
• Breakfast in all days of Sri Lanka 4 Day Tour
• Transportation by an air-conditioned private car with English speaking chauffeur-guide.
• Entry fees if there are any for all locations specified in Sri Lanka 4 Day Tour
• Service charge at hotels and currently applicable taxes.
• Any meals other than specified in Sri Lanka 4 Day Tour.
• Sightseeing or transportation to any place other than specified in Sri Lanka 4 Day Tour.
• All extras such as bottled water, beverages, ayurveda/spa treatments, phone calls, Internet, laundry, tipping etc.
• Visa, Airfare & Travel Insurance.
• Any other services not specifically mentioned
• Any special requirements such as special meals, room preferences, special occasions or any other requirement should be notified to us prior to arrival in Sri Lanka in order to notify the suppliers.
• Travel times mentioned in the programmes are approximate and may take less / more time depending on road traffic, weather conditions etc.
• Government taxes and entry fees at tourist attractions and fuel prices are based on present rates. In the event of revision of same by respective authorities the tour package rates will be adjusted accordingly with prior notice.
• Penalty applicable for cancellation / date change after confirmation of booking. Terms will be advised at the time of confirmation.
• Hotels may impose supplements during any special events that are not mentioned above. In such cases respective supplements would be added to the tour price with prior notice.
• In the event of non availability of rooms at hotels mentioned in the tour program alternate accommodation will be arranged or the itinerary will be re-routed covering the full tour program. The same will be done with prior notice.
Copyright Sri Lanka Holidays (Pvt) Ltd. - All Rights Reserved