Sri Lanka is a jewel formed island in the Indian Sea and is honored with all the elements for an impeccable sun which makes Sri Lanka beach holiday one of your prominent packages. The endless brilliant sand shorelines trimmed with palm trees, the shining blue Indian Sea waters, and the warm and tropical year-round atmosphere is simply ideal for at whatever point you need to appreciate the beach. These are really simply the nuts and bolts. In any case, if you’re searching for a more profound affair on your Sri Lanka beach holiday with a blend of unwinding, protection, fun, eagerness, experience and a chance to really blend with the way of life of the nation and its kind… then, Sri Lanka is believably among one of only a handful couple of nations on the planet with the perfect beach holiday creation.
You will be transferred to Negambo hotel straight from airport. Enjoy sunset in Negambo beach. We will arrange a sea food dinner in Negambo hotel.
From Negambo you will be transferred to Hikkaduwa beach to start Sri Lanka beach holiday. In Hikkaduwa beach you are open to some snorkeling and water sports. If you are a diver, we can arrange diving equipment as well.
From Hikkaduwa you will be transferred to Unawatuna beach. Unawatuna beach also a popular beach for snorkeling. Enjoy beach dinner in Unawatuna bay
We have arranged a hot air ballooning to your to have a look at beach and galle by air. Our representative will pick you from hotel early in the morning and will take you to launching site. You will be back to the beach after the ballooning. Dinner and overnight stay in Galle.
Sri Lanka is on the line of whales travelling. Never seen these animals before? It is time to see them with Sri Lanka Holidays. After the breakfast we will be taking you to a whale watching excursion and we will take you back to Galle. Enjoy beach rest of the day
Beruwala is another magnificent beach in Sri Lanka. We will be taking you there to spend the day.
Travelling Sri Lanka and missing Kandy? No way. We will take you to Kandy to feel the culture of Sri Lanka from Beruwala. You will be leaving to Kandy after the breakfast to Beruwala. Check in to the hotel and have lunch. After some relaxing time you will be taken Temple of Tooth. Enjoy Kandian dancing in the evening. Dinner and overnight stay in Kandy.
You will be check out from the hotel after the breakfast and we will be making our way to Colombo. En route you will be taken to Paradeniya Botanical Gardens. When you spend some time with nature you will be taken back to Colombo. Nothing is planned for rest of the day. Relax after action packed holiday.
All good things should come to end at last. This is the last day of your journey. You will be taken around Colombo for shopping. Dinner and overnight stay in Colombo
Day to say bye to Sri Lanka ! you will be transferred back to Airport finishing Sri Lanka beach holiday tour.
|Package Name||Sri Lanka Beach Holiday|
|Price||Starting from £470|
|Places visited||Colombo, Galle, Hikkaduwa, Unawatuna, Mirissa, Peradeniya, Kandy and Beruwala|
|Hotels||Guest house to 5 star! based on the requirement|
• Hotel charges.
• Breakfast in Sri Lanka beach holiday tour.
• Transportation by an air-conditioned private car with English speaking chauffeur-guide.
• Entry fees if there are any for all locations specified in Sri Lanka beach holiday tour.
• Service charge at hotels and currently applicable taxes.
• Cost of Ballooning
• Any meals other than specified in Sri Lanka beach holiday tour.
• Sightseeing or transportation to any place other than specified in Sri Lanka beach holiday tour.
• All extras such as bottled water, beverages, ayurveda/spa treatments, phone calls, Internet, laundry, tipping etc.
• Visa, Airfare & Travel Insurance.
• Any other services not specifically mentioned
• Any special requirements such as special meals, room preferences, special occasions or any other requirement should be notified to us prior to arrival in Sri Lanka in order to notify the suppliers.
• Travel times mentioned in the programmes are approximate and may take less / more time depending on road traffic, weather conditions etc.
• Government taxes and entry fees at tourist attractions and fuel prices are based on present rates. In the event of revision of same by respective authorities the tour package rates will be adjusted accordingly with prior notice.
• Penalty applicable for cancellation / date change after confirmation of booking. Terms will be advised at the time of confirmation.
• Hotels may impose supplements during any special events that are not mentioned above. In such cases respective supplements would be added to the tour price with prior notice.
• In the event of non availability of rooms at hotels mentioned in the tour program alternate accommodation will be arranged or the itinerary will be re-routed covering the full tour program. The same will be done with prior notice.
Copyright Sri Lanka Holidays (Pvt) Ltd. - All Rights Reserved