Once known as the ‘Place of Kings’, the Cultural Triangle is an uncommon region which will cover under in Sri Lanka Cultural Triangle Tour. Frequently ignored in the midst of the cultural fortunes is the range’s common riches, with wild elephant in plenty. For any guest with an enthusiasm for Buddhism or history, Sri Lanka cultural triangle tour is well worth basing yourself here for no less than three days to explore the region.
Inside of the Cultural Triangle are the 2000 year old remarkable old urban areas of Anuradhapura, the famous Sigiriya rock fort with the stone frescos, the stone temple caves at Dambulla, the old capital of Polonnaruwa, the old monastery at Ritigale, the origination of Buddhism in Sri Lanka at Mihintale and other world heritage recorded archeological destinations. The cultural capital of Sri Lanka in Kandy, which was the last Illustrious Kingdom to oppose the English, is additionally the area of the world popular Temple of the Tooth Relic and yet similarly entrancing temples.
Inside of the little range of the Cultural Triangle are no less than seven UNESCO announced world heritage destinations. Cultural heritage of Sri Lanka, compass exactly 2500 years of history of the sacred city of Anuradhapura, the stone fort of Sigiriya to the stone cave temples of Dambulla and the sublime castles and temples of the imperial city of Kandy.
What is captivating is that these 2000 year old temples are still places of passionate religious love and not simply landmarks. Sri Lanka is a seriously commit Buddhist nation where you can find a living ancient Buddhist culture in the Cultural Triangle.
The old miracles of the cultural triangle on the inside of Sri Lanka lie just 179 Kms and a minor 4 hours drive from the west coast and Colombo International Air terminal. The triangle is limited to the North by Anuradhapura and Mihintale and to the South East by Polonnaruwa with Dambulla and Sigiriya amidst the triangle. Matale Vihara and Kandy are toward the South.
Upon arrival to the airport you will be picked up by one of our representative and transfer you to the hotel.After check-in to the hotel we will arrange a evening city tour In the night have a beer and listen to your favorite music in a night club. Overnight stay at the hotel
Early morning, we will make our way to Kandy starting Sri Lanka Cultural Triangle Tour. On the way we make stop for elephant orphanage in Pinnawala. You can spend some time with this great animals and move to the hotel in Kandy. After the lunch you will be taken to see the temple of tooth and you can enjoy some cultural dancing in the evening. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel
After the breakfast you will be transferred to Dambulla. On the way you will be taken to see cave temples in Dambulla. Check in to the hotel and have lunch. It is time to hike Sigiriya rock fortress. Dinner and overnight stay in hotel.
After early breakfast we will start heading to Anuradhapura ancient city. You will be taken around the Anuradhpura historical city for full day. Back to the hotel in the evening. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
After early breakfast we will start heading to Pollonnaruwa. You can experience the proud Sri Lankan history whole day in Pollonnaruwa. Back to the hotel in the evening. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
We will take you early morning to lunching point for balloons. Enjoy your Balloon ride. Back to the hotel and pack your selfs to be back in Colombo. Back to the hotel in Colombo and check-in. Relax a bit after long travel. Overnight stay in Colombo.
You will be taken around Colombo for shopping for full day.
We will transfer you back to the airport finishing Sri Lanka cultural triangle tour !
|Package Name||Sri Lanka Cultural Triangle Tour|
|Price||Starting from £490|
|Places visited||Colombo,Polonnaruwa, Anuradhapura, Kandy and Dambulla|
|Hotels||Guest house to 5 star! based on the requirement|
• Hotel charges.
• Breakfast in all days Sri Lanka Cultural Triangle Tour
• Transportation by an air-conditioned private car with English speaking chauffeur-guide.
• Entry fees if there are any for all locations specified in Sri Lanka Cultural Triangle Tour
• Service charge at hotels and currently applicable taxes.
• Cost of hot air ballooning.
• Any meals other than specified in Sri Lanka Cultural Triangle Tour
• Sightseeing or transportation to any place other than specified in the tour programme.
• All extras such as bottled water, beverages, ayurveda/spa treatments, phone calls, Internet, laundry, tipping etc.
• Visa, Airfare & Travel Insurance.
• Any other services not specifically mentioned
• Any special requirements such as special meals, room preferences, special occasions or any other requirement should be notified to us prior to arrival in Sri Lanka in order to notify the suppliers.
• Travel times mentioned in the programmes are approximate and may take less / more time depending on road traffic, weather conditions etc.
• Government taxes and entry fees at tourist attractions and fuel prices are based on present rates. In the event of revision of same by respective authorities the tour package rates will be adjusted accordingly with prior notice.
• Penalty applicable for cancellation / date change after confirmation of booking. Terms will be advised at the time of confirmation.
• Hotels may impose supplements during any special events that are not mentioned above. In such cases respective supplements would be added to the tour price with prior notice.
• In the event of non availability of rooms at hotels mentioned in the tour program alternate accommodation will be arranged or the itinerary will be re-routed covering the full tour program. The same will be done with prior notice.
Copyright Sri Lanka Holidays (Pvt) Ltd. - All Rights Reserved