Experience passionate Sri Lanka honeymoon feelings for once more while lying on one of the white sandy shorelines or while nestling with a some tea in the highlands of Sri Lanka. You can’t turn out badly at one of a definitive destinations for honeymooners with unlimited benefits for that impeccable special first night get-away. So why not pick Sri Lanka for your sentimental getaway as love birds, beginning your lives together, or as mates looking for some relaxing time. For whichever reason you have arrived at the perfect spot! This is the special moment of your life. We have kept options open to you to customize Sri Lanka Honeymoon Package.
More enduring accommodation can be found in charming Frontier boutique hotels, concealed both in waterfront towns like lovely Galle; the city of Kandy is known for its interesting obsolescent shops, an incredible selection of eateries, and astounding strolls in the close-by slopes and beautiful tea estates. Hotels in Kandy for Honeymoon renowned as best in Sri Lnaka.
January is an incredible time to travel and best for Sri Lanka Honeymoon Tour. The climate will be grinding away’s best on the remote shorelines of the East Coast at this time. You will likewise have the capacity to witness the display, that is the ‘Elephant Gathering’ – with up to 350 elephants in Minneriya National Park, furthermore the dazzling Esala Perahera celebration in Kandy.
Where to begin
You’ll arrive in Colombo, a city which may be merits a day or twos consideration at either end of any outing to Sri Lanka, with a decision of destinations thereafter. The island has two monsoon system, so there’s dependably sunshine some place here.
One of your representative will be picking you up in airport and transfer you in to hotel. We will take you to do some shopping and site seeing in the city. (However, You have the choice to relax in the hotel as well). Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast, leave for Kandalama. En route you will be taken to see Pinnawala elephant orphanage. Check-in to the hotel. Spend your evening in front of Kandalama tank. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel
Early morning of 3rd day in Sri Lanka Honeymoon Tour, you will be taken to the launching site of hot air balloons. Enjoy your hot air ballooning tour. After the lunch you will be taken to see Damulla a cave temple. Afternoon you will be taken to hike Sigiriya Rock Fortress. Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel
After breakfast, we will proceed to Kandy. Check in to the hotel have lunch and relax. In the afternoon we will arrange you to visit temple of tooth and to see Cultural show. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
In the morning take your time off and walk around kandy city. After taking early lunch and start our journey to Unawatuna and Check in to hotel. You can enjoy sun set in unawatuna beach. Dinner in unawatuna beach. Overnight stay in a beach hotel.
In the morning after the breakfast you will be taken to see Mirissa to see whales. After that you will be transferred back to Unawtuna. Enjoy the beach for rest of the day. Dinner and overnight stay in hotel.
Beruwala is another magnificent beach in Sri Lanka. You will be transferred to Beruwala from Unawatuna. Enjoy the day in beach. Dinner and overnight stay in hotel.
After the breakfast it is time to be back to Capital. We will be taking you around for shopping in Colombo.
We will transfer you back to the airport finishing Sri Lanka Honeymoon Tour!
|Package Name||Sri Lanka Honeymoon Tour|
|Price||Starting from £580|
|Places visited||Colombo, Beruwala, Mirissa, Unawatuna, Pinnawala, Kandy, Dambulla and Sigiriya|
|Hotels||Guest house to 5 star! based on the requirement|
• Hotel charges.
• Breakfast in all days in Sri Lanka Honeymoon Tour
• Transportation by an air-conditioned private car with English speaking chauffeur-guide.
• Entry fees if there are any for all locations specified in Sri Lanka Honeymoon Tour.
• Service charge at hotels and currently applicable taxes.
• Cost of air balloons
• Any meals other than specified in Sri Lanka Honeymoon tour.
• Sightseeing or transportation to any place other than specified in the tour programme.
• All extras such as bottled water, beverages, ayurveda/spa treatments, phone calls, Internet, laundry, tipping etc.
• Visa, Airfare & Travel Insurance.
• Any other services not specifically mentioned
• Any special requirements such as special meals, room preferences, special occasions or any other requirement should be notified to us prior to arrival in Sri Lanka in order to notify the suppliers.
• Travel times mentioned in the programmes are approximate and may take less / more time depending on road traffic, weather conditions etc.
• Government taxes and entry fees at tourist attractions and fuel prices are based on present rates. In the event of revision of same by respective authorities the tour package rates will be adjusted accordingly with prior notice.
• Penalty applicable for cancellation / date change after confirmation of booking. Terms will be advised at the time of confirmation.
• Hotels may impose supplements during any special events that are not mentioned above. In such cases respective supplements would be added to the tour price with prior notice.
• In the event of non availability of rooms at hotels mentioned in the tour program alternate accommodation will be arranged or the itinerary will be re-routed covering the full tour program. The same will be done with prior notice.
Copyright Sri Lanka Holidays (Pvt) Ltd. - All Rights Reserved