Nature offers in plenty, so as Sri Lanka Safari Tour !. It provides experiences and gives life. What’s more, it is regular to ensure what one experiences and increases in value. That is exactly what the Sri Lanka Safari offer. It is the learning about nature, with the goal that we give back, by securing it.
If you have gone in Africa some time recently, kindly don’t expect the same recurring and volume of natural life. Sri Lanka is, as it would turn out, a tropical island. Offering a portion of the best natural life, seeing in Asia, Sri Lanka is home to Yala National Park, where you can go particularly to track panthers, and Minneriya National Park, where the prestigious elephant safari happens. There is additionally some phenomenal whale viewing from the Port of Mirissa where you may see blue whales, and also dolphins, and other sea mammals.
Udawalawe National Park is world acclaimed for its huge Elephant populaces which allows you Sri Lanka Elephant Safari.. In this park, one can watch elephants at any time. Other than Elephants, spotted and barking deer, water buffalo, wild pig, jackal, mongoose are likewise found in this park. Even though, the panthers are seen quite rare in the park.
Yala has well more than thirty panthers inside the park, presumably the highest in number anyplace on the planet. It is likewise believed that Sri Lankan panthers are a particular sub-animal groups from their Indian neighbors and in addition being the biggest panthers in Asia.
Sri Lanka’s plenteous bird life makes the island a genuine Ornithologist’s heaven. Of the 427 recorded species, 250 are inhabited and 23 are widespread to the nation. With such a mixture of situations going from wet to dry zone, hill country to lowlands, and jungle to forests, there’s no limit to the interesting areas in which to spot a hefty portion of these lovely birds. In the forested ranges of Sri Lanka, birds like cuckoo, tree warblers and thrushes can be seen. Sri Lanka wildlife safari never been better without Sri Lanka Safari Tour.
You will be picked up from airport, and transferred to hotel in Colombo. You can take your evening off having rest or walk around the city. Dinner and overnight stay in Colombo.
Morning you will be taken to Ratnapura to start Sri Lanka Safari Tour. In the afternoon you will be taken out to see Ratnapura Gem Bureau, Museum & Laboratory
Early morning you will be taken to Sinharaja reserved forest. Entire journey in forest will be guided by one of our experts After the lunch you will be transferred to Udawalawe and Check-in to Udawalawe hotel. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Early morning Jeep safari at Udawalawe National Park. Have late breakfast or your breakfast will be packed and given to you to have it in the Jeep. Thereafter proceed to Nuwara Eliya. Afternoon you will be taken Labukale estate to see how celyon tea is made. Have a cup of tea while nibbling a cake. Relax and move around the city.
Early morning you will be taken to hike Horton Planins National park. You will get opportunity to see baker’s falls and there are several unique . Get back to the hotel, have a shower and lunch. Afternoon you will be taken to Gregory lake which followed by Nuwara Eliya city tour.
Get your cameras and get ready for one of picturesque train raids in your life time. We will be arranging you a train raid in first class observation cabin to Ella. We will pick you up in Ella. After check in to hotel you will be take you to hike Little Adam’s peak. Take time to visit Rama caves.
Morning after the breakfast we will take you to see Ravana waterfall. Come back to hotel and have lunch. We will make our way to Yala. On the way we will stop to see Buduruwagalla Buddha standing statue.
Early morning we will safari Yala. After safari you will be taken back to hotel. Get in to the hotel and have lunch. Afternoon, we will make our way back to Colombo.
It is the day to be lazy and get up little late. After your late breakfast you will be taken around for shopping. Colombo is nice place to buy cheap quality goods.
You will be taken back to Airport.
|Package Name||Sri Lanka Safari Holiday|
|Price||Starting from £430|
|Places visited||Colombo, Ratnapura, Sinharaja, Udawalawe, Nuwara Eliya, Ella, Pinnawala and Yala|
|Hotels||Guest house to 5 star! based on the requirement|
• Hotel charges.
• Breakfast in all days in Sri Lanka Safari Tour
• Transportation by an air-conditioned private car with English speaking chauffeur-guide.
• Entry fees if there are any for all locations specified in Sri Lanka Safari Tour
• Service charge at hotels and currently applicable taxes.
• Any meals other than specified in Sri Lanka Safari Tour
• Sightseeing or transportation to any place other than specified in Sri Lanka Safari Tour
• All extras such as bottled water, beverages, ayurveda/spa treatments, phone calls, Internet, laundry, tipping etc.
• Visa, Airfare & Travel Insurance.
• Any other services not specifically mentioned
• Any special requirements such as special meals, room preferences, special occasions or any other requirement should be notified to us prior to arrival in Sri Lanka in order to notify the suppliers.
• Travel times mentioned in the programmes are approximate and may take less / more time depending on road traffic, weather conditions etc.
• Government taxes and entry fees at tourist attractions and fuel prices are based on present rates. In the event of revision of same by respective authorities the tour package rates will be adjusted accordingly with prior notice.
• Penalty applicable for cancellation / date change after confirmation of booking. Terms will be advised at the time of confirmation.
• Hotels may impose supplements during any special events that are not mentioned above. In such cases respective supplements would be added to the tour price with prior notice.
• In the event of non availability of rooms at hotels mentioned in the tour program alternate accommodation will be arranged or the itinerary will be re-routed covering the full tour program. The same will be done with prior notice.
Copyright Sri Lanka Holidays (Pvt) Ltd. - All Rights Reserved