Sri Lanka Scenery Tour designed to feel countries sentimental scenes, lush forests, rising mountains and spouting waterfalls, that it was viewed as the lost heaven by numerous, who fell upon the nation. The brilliant shorelines of the nation had been lauded for their photo scenes since forever. The sunrise, sunset and numerous human activities associated with these seasons of the day makes a lively picture along the banks of Sri Lanka. You are most welcome to enjoy beauty of Sri Lanka with Sri Lanka Scenery tour.
Sri Lanka is celebrated around the world for the stunning differing qualities of society, the normal excellence of the scene and an intricate history extending back to 543 BC. Guests planning a Sri Lanka travel can pick between a variety of activities from lazing on the shoreline to making the plunge coral reefs and watching the wildlife to exploring antiquated sanctuaries and ruins. Travel to Sri Lanka and experience Sri Lanka scenery and a charming tour of disclosure brimming with recollections that will endure forever.
The highlands of the island are loaded with pictures of mountains covered with rich green tea greenery enclosures, thundering waterfalls blending with the mists and scenes gleaming in daylight and vanishing under the rising fog. Voyaging towards the highest point of the nation toward the North central Valley of the Rulers, mountains secured with rich tropical woods vanishes under the glare of the sun providing way to light green floor coverings of paddy fields dabbed with towering antiquated white stupas and oceans like repositories known as wewa. Huge statues of Ruler Buddha transcend the forest line while old castles stand deserted to the forest, waiting for a master, who withdrew from life since long ago.
The tasty local delights of rice and some fiery curries, Biriyani, Rotti, or lamprais washed down with some home-made thambili or ginger lager will entice your faculties. Come and find the unchecked accommodation in this fascinating area which is an impression of Sri Lanka and all it remains for.
Upon arrival to the airport you will be picked up by one of our representative and transfer you to the hotel. After check-in to the hotel we will arrange an evening city tour. In the night have a beer and listen to your favorite music in a night club. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast, we will be leaving to Sigiriya starting Sri Lanka Scenery tour. On the way we make stop for elephant orphanage in Pinnawala. Check-in to the hotel in Dambulla. Keep your afternoon to hike Sigiriya Rock Fortress. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel
You will be picked up from hotel early morning to the launching site of hot air balloon. Enjoy your balloon ride. After early lunch we will continue our journey to Kandy. Check-in to a hotel in Kandy. Will be taking you to temple of tooth and in the evening you can enjoy the cultural dancing. In the night you will be taken to a pub or night club to have some beer and chill out. Overnight stay in hotel.
Early morning you will be taken to see the wonder of Paradeniya Botanical garden. From Paradeniya we start our journey directly to Nuwara Eliya. You have time to walk around the city. Relax and enjoy
We will be starting very early morning and start hiking to world end Horton plains. Enjoy magnificent views and come back to hotel for lunch. After the lunch you will be taken to labukale tea factory to learn how to make tea. Visit Gregory Lake on the way. Enjoy the lake and relax. Dinner and overnight stay in Hotel.
Get your cameras and get ready for one of picturesque train raids in your life time. We will be arranging you a train raid in first class observation cabin to Ella. We will pick you up in Ella. After check in to hotel you will be take you to hike Little Adam’s peak. Take time to visit Rama caves
Morning you will be taken to see Ravana Ella. It is a beautiful waterfall situated in Ella. After lunch you will be transferred to Udawalawe. Check in to hotel and relax with a beer
Enjoy wildlife safari and Udawalawe before you are getting transferred to Hikkaduwa. Dinner in Unawatuna beach
Enjoy the morning in Hikkaduwa beach. Afternoon we will transfer you back to Colombo. Enjoy evening in Colombo. There is good nightlife and you can get yourself free to walk around in the evening.
We will transfer you back to the airport, finishing Sri Lanka Scenery tour.!
|Package Name||Sri Lanka Scenery|
|Price||Starting from £460|
|Places visited||Colombo, Sigiriya, Dambulla, Kandy, Nuwara Eliya, Horton Plains, Ella, Udawalawe and Hikkaduwa|
|Hotels||Guest house to 5 star! based on the requirement|
• Hotel charges.
• Breakfast in all days in Sri Lanka Scenery tour.
• Transportation by an air-conditioned private car with English speaking chauffeur-guide.
• Entry fees if there are any for all locations specified in Sri Lanka Scenery tour.
• Service charge at hotels and currently applicable taxes.
• Cost of air balloons.
• Any meals other than specified in Sri Lanka Scenery tour.
• Sightseeing or transportation to any place other than specified in Sri Lanka Scenery tour.
• All extras such as bottled water, beverages, ayurveda/spa treatments, phone calls, Internet, laundry, tipping etc.
• Visa, Airfare & Travel Insurance.
• Any other services not specifically mentioned
• Any special requirements such as special meals, room preferences, special occasions or any other requirement should be notified to us prior to arrival in Sri Lanka in order to notify the suppliers.
• Travel times mentioned in the programmes are approximate and may take less / more time depending on road traffic, weather conditions etc.
• Government taxes and entry fees at tourist attractions and fuel prices are based on present rates. In the event of revision of same by respective authorities the tour package rates will be adjusted accordingly with prior notice.
• Penalty applicable for cancellation / date change after confirmation of booking. Terms will be advised at the time of confirmation.
• Hotels may impose supplements during any special events that are not mentioned above. In such cases respective supplements would be added to the tour price with prior notice.
• In the event of non availability of rooms at hotels mentioned in the tour program alternate accommodation will be arranged or the itinerary will be re-routed covering the full tour program. The same will be done with prior notice.
Copyright Sri Lanka Holidays (Pvt) Ltd. - All Rights Reserved