Surfing Sri Lanka Tour one of favorit tours among Sri Lanka Holidays clients. With an extensive variety of amazing surfing areas equally on the southwest and east coast (both apt for different times as indicated by the rainy seasons of the year), Sri Lanka is a continual surfing end. So, whether you’re a specialist or an apprentice hoping to ride the white stuff interestingly, there’s something for everybody!
Sri Lanka has been perceived by the worldwide surfing group for quite a while, with the east coast’s ARUGAMBAY proud of a yearly Global Surfing Competition. In the middle of May and October, the best surf in Sri Lanka is found in Arugam Bay near Pottuvil town, on the south tip of the east coast – roughly 300 kms from the country’s capital Colombo. Surfing Sri Lanka tours are perfectly customized to specifically what you might want to do on your vacation.
The official top surf season in and around Weligama, the south-west, is from the end of October to April. Winds are seaward making fresh waves, swells are reliably great and monsoon is at least. There are plenty of spots that pic up the swell and give up to 3ft of good quality waves. If you need the best experience, you need to go in the Jan/Feb season. The nearby surfers are really great and are getting more helpful towards foreigners. Sri Lanka Holidays will share all Sri Lanka surfing spots with you.
Clearly, the Off-Season for surfing in Sri Lanka is moderately in the middle of November and April. Amid this period swells hit the island from the south west and obviously are not as reliable as the swells originating from the south east amid the top season, however, in the event that you need to catch cool and fun 3-5 feet waves with seaward winds consistently and some greater swells once in a while – this is the time to set off.
You will be picked up by one of our agents and transferred to hotel in Colombo. Surfing Sri Lanka Tour will start tomorrow and You will have long drive next day. Better to have a rest in hotel.
Most of Arugam Bay hotels are in beach. Just take you board and get yourself playing with waves. We will help you to go round surfing points if needed.
Surfing in Arugam Bay
Surfing in Arugam Bay
Surfing in Arugam Bay
You will be taken back to Colombo from Arugam bay. Relax in Colombo in the evening.
The day allocated for shopping and site seeing in Colombo.
We will transfer you back to the airport !
|Package Name||Surfing Sri Lanka Tour|
|Price||Starting from £320|
|Places visited||Colombo and Arugam Bay|
|Hotels||Guest house to 5 star! based on the requirement|
• Hotel charges.
• Breakfast for all days in Surfing Sri Lanka Tour.
• Transportation by an air-conditioned private car with English speaking chauffeur-guide.
• Entry fees if there are any for all locations mentioned in Surfing Sri Lanka Tour
• Service charge at hotels and currently applicable taxes.
• Any meals other than specified.
• Sightseeing or transportation to any place other than specified in the tour programme.
• All extras such as bottled water, beverages, ayurveda/spa treatments, phone calls, Internet, laundry, tipping etc.
• Visa, Airfare & Travel Insurance.
• Any other services not specifically mentioned
• Any special requirements such as special meals, room preferences, special occasions or any other requirement should be notified to us prior to arrival in Sri Lanka in order to notify the suppliers.
• Travel times mentioned in the programmes are approximate and may take less / more time depending on road traffic, weather conditions etc.
• Government taxes and entry fees at tourist attractions and fuel prices are based on present rates. In the event of revision of same by respective authorities the tour package rates will be adjusted accordingly with prior notice.
• Penalty applicable for cancellation / date change after confirmation of booking. Terms will be advised at the time of confirmation.
• Hotels may impose supplements during any special events that are not mentioned above. In such cases respective supplements would be added to the tour price with prior notice.
• In the event of non availability of rooms at hotels mentioned in the tour program alternate accommodation will be arranged or the itinerary will be re-routed covering the full tour program. The same will be done with prior notice.
Copyright Sri Lanka Holidays (Pvt) Ltd. - All Rights Reserved