With attractive individuals, extraordinary remains, and a percentage of the best cooking on the planet, a tour of Sri Lanka and its entrancing essence will stay with you long after you return home. Tour of Sri Lanka is best among Sri Lanka Holiday Packages.
Courageous believe that a large portion of the enjoyment of another nation is arriving, and getting around once there! Where possible, brave uses nearby transport alternatives and conventional methods of transport – which for the most part convey less of a natural effect, bolster little neighboring operators and are more fun.
Depending upon which outing you’re on while in tour of Sri Lanka, you may discover yourself going by:
Procuring a bicycle and accelerating around ancient urban communities packed with decayed remains is a fun and intelligent approach to find out about Sri Lanka’s intriguing history.
Train travel in Sri Lanka is frequently a swarmed undertaking, yet, consider it an incredible chance to live like a neighborhood and make new companions.
Best time to visit Sri Lanka
Sri Lanka is honored with a tropical atmosphere, with temperatures staying up in the 20s all through a large portion of the year. To wet up some daylight, make certain to come amid the dry seasons (December- March and June – August). Whatever is left of the time its the storm season, so expect a downpour amid this time.
Society and Traditions
As a very important stop on the old trade routes, there’s an incredible blend of social impacts there in present Sri Lanka. The larger part of Sri Lankans are Sinhalese Buddhists, trailed by Tamils and a little of Muslims and Christians. Different religious celebrations and heavenly times are praised consistently in Sri Lanka, from substantial across the country occasions to neighborhood town festivities. As a genuinely progressive country, most local people dress humbly and showcases of friendship are not viewed as proper in public. While expending liquor isn’t banned at most times, being openly drunk is by and large glared upon.
One of your representative will be picking you up in airport and transfer you in to hotel. You have option to rest in the hotel or go around the city. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Sigiriya to start Tour of Sri Lanka. Take you lunch and relax. In the afternoon you will be taken to hike Sigiriya rock fortress. Dinner and overnight stay in hotel. Dinner and overnight stay in Sigiriya
You will start your full day journey in Anuradhapura ancient city after the breakfast. Lunch in Anuradhapura. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel in Sigiriya
You will start your full day journey in Pollonnaruwa ancient city after the breakfast. Lunch in Anuradhapura. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel in Sigiriya
In early morning in fifth day in Tour of Sri Lanka, we will be taking you to launching site of balloons. After exciting ballooning session you will be transferred to Kandy. Check-in to the hotel and have lunch. Evening we will make our way to Passekudah, another magnificent beach in Nort-East coast. Dinner and overnight stay in Passekudah
Morning enjoy the Pasikudah beach. After the lunch we will make our way to Nilaveli beach in Trincomalee. Check in to beach hotel in Nilaveli. After check in you will be escorted to see Koneswaram Kovil and lovers leap
Enjoy Nilaveli beach. Within the day we will take you to Pigeon Island for snorkeling. It is one of best places to see corals in Sri Lanka. Relax and enjoy the day
It is a day for long drive. After early breakfast, you will be transferred to Kandy. Journey would take about 5 hours. After check-in hotel in Kandy, We will take you to see Temple of Tooth. In the evening, we have arranged Kandian Dances to you to enjoy
After the breakfast you will be taken in to see Peradeniya botanical gardens. We will come back to hotel for lunch. After the lunch you will be taken in to see Ambekke Devalaya, Gadaladeniya temple and Lankathilaka temple. Dinner and overnight stay in hotel in Kandy
After early breakfast we will take off to Pinnawala. Enjoy elephant bathing while having lunch in Pinnawala. After the lunch we will start our way to Nuwara Eliya. Check – in to hotel and relax. Dinner and overnight stay in Nuwara Eliya
We will be starting very early morning and start hiking to world end Horton plains. Enjoy magnificent views and come back to hotel for lunch. After the lunch you will be taken to labukale tea factory to learn how to make tea. Visit Gregory Lake on the way. Enjoy the lake and relax. Dinner and overnight stay in Hotel
Get your cameras and get ready for one of picturesque train raids in your life time. We will be arranging you a train raid in first class observation cabin to Ella. We will pick you up in Ella. After check in to hotel you will be take you to hike Little Adam’s peak. Take time to visit Rama caves
Morning you will be taken to see Ravana Ella. It is a beautiful waterfall situated in Ella. After lunch you will be transferred to Yala. Check in to hotel and relax with a beer.
Fourteenth day of tour of Sri Lanka, you will be taken to Safari Yala. You can get in to the hotel and relax. After the lunch you will be taken to Udawalawe hotel.
Early morning we will arrange you a wildlife safari in Udawalawe. Wildlife in Yala to Udawalawe is different. You can find lots of Elephants in Udawalawe compared to Yala. After the safari, we will transferred to Unawatuna. Check-in to hotel and have lunch in Unawatuna. Time to relax in the beach. Dinner in Unawatuna beach
You are moving in to more relaxing part of the journey. No need to get up early. Be lazy in enjoy the beach and corals around Hikkaduwa and Unawatuna. You can transfer to Hikkaduwa from Unawatuna any time you want. En –route we will visit Galle Fort. It is time to get tan !!!!
Time to move to another magnificent beach in Sri Lanka. Beruwala is total not crowded as Hikkaduwa and Unawatuna. Relax and enjoy
Back to base one. Walk around the city. You have option to go out for dinner.
It is time for shopping. We will take you around Colombo to the best places to buy quality products cheaply
We will transfer you back to the airport finishing Tour of Sri Lanka!
|Package Name||Tour of Sri Lanka|
|Price||Starting from £980|
|Places visited||Colombo, Sigiriya, Dambulla, Anuradhapura, Polonnaruwa, Pasikudha, Trincomalee, Kandy, Peradeniya, Pinnawala, Nuwara Eliya, Horton Plains, Ella, Yala, Udawalawe, Hikkaduwa, Unawatuna and Beruwala|
|Hotels||Guest house to 5 star! based on the requirement|
• Hotel charges.
• Breakfast in all day in tour of Sri Lanka
• Transportation by an air-conditioned private car with English speaking chauffeur-guide.
• Entry fees if there are any for all locations specified in tour of Sri Lanka.
• Service charge at hotels and currently applicable taxes.
• Cost of air balloons.
• Any meals other than specified in tour of Sri Lanka
• Sightseeing or transportation to any place other than specified in tour of Sri Lanka tour.
• All extras such as bottled water, beverages, ayurveda/spa treatments, phone calls, Internet, laundry, tipping etc.
• Visa, Airfare & Travel Insurance.
• Any other services not specifically mentioned in Tour of Sri Lanka.
• Any special requirements such as special meals, room preferences, special occasions or any other requirement should be notified to us prior to arrival in Sri Lanka in order to notify the suppliers.
• Travel times mentioned in tour of Sri Lanka programme is approximate and may take less / more time depending on road traffic, weather conditions etc.
• Government taxes and entry fees at tourist attractions and fuel prices are based on present rates. In the event of revision of same by respective authorities the tour package rates will be adjusted accordingly with prior notice.
• Penalty applicable for cancellation / date change after confirmation of booking. Terms will be advised at the time of confirmation.
• Hotels may impose supplements during any special events that are not mentioned above. In such cases respective supplements would be added to the tour price with prior notice.
• In the event of non availability of rooms at hotels mentioned in the tour program alternate accommodation will be arranged or the itinerary will be re-routed covering the full tour program. The same will be done with prior notice.
Copyright Sri Lanka Holidays (Pvt) Ltd. - All Rights Reserved