White water rafting-Sri Lanka is very recently introduced tour package by “Sri Lanka Holidays” and it is one of Kitulgala Adventures. This is frequently done on whitewater or distinctive degrees of harsh water, with a specific end goal to excite and energize the flatboat travelers.
Kitulgala is the principle white water rafting area in Sri Lanka! This is an escape for family, free explorers, bold couples and for adrenalin addicts.
The most energizing and invigorating approach to run a waterway is to go for a White Water Rafting-Sri Lanka Expedition. Rafting or whitewater rafting is a testing, recreational movement utilizing a raft to explore a stream or different waterways. The improvement of this movement as a relaxation game has gotten to be mainstream since the mid 1970s.
The fun never closes more than a waterway rafting activity. It will take approximately two hours to drive from Kandy to reach Kitulgala Sri Lanka for a rafting on Kelaniya river. This river is a spectacular waterway offering some great, however, generally delicate, white water rafting.
The rafting trip itself goes on for 60 minutes to 90 minutes. Particularly before all else of your trek, you will run over a couple energizing class 2/ 3 rapids. Further down stream the waterway gets a ton gentler and it is only extraordinary to sit back, unwind and let the stunning sight cruise by. Next morning, after a light, however, right breakfast, you make a start for the stream, all set for a crisp round of dashes, riding the forceful streams, foaming rapids and getting entranced by the spectacular surroundings that this White water rafting-Sri Lanka will offer you.
Just before coming to the end of the visit, you will drift past the spot where David Lean shot the Oscar winning film ‘Bridge on the River Kwai’ in 1957. The individuals who have seen the film may well perceive the spot and few of the remaining parts are still obvious today. What a way to finish white water rafting-Sri Lanka tour !
You will be picked up by Sri Lanka Holidays Agent and transfer you to Negambo. Check in to the hotel and relax after a long journey. Have a sea bath and get tan in the Negambo beach in the afternoon. Dinner and overnight stay in the hotel.
After the breakfast you will be transported to Kitulgala. You will be taken to your camp. Start Rafting in the full afternoon. After a long adventures day, enjoy some of local Arrak complementary provided to you by Sri Lanka holidays. Dinner and overnight stay in the camp
Keep you full day open to rafting activities. Dinner and overnight stay in camp.
After breakfast you will be transferred to Nuwara Eliya. Check – in to the hotel and have lunch. You will be taken in to Labookalie tea estate to see how Sri Lankan tea is made. Enjoy cup of tea while nibbling a cake. Take you time to go around Nuwara Eliya city. Dinner and overnight stay in hotel
Every early morning you will be taken in to Horton Plains. Come back to hotel and have lunch. After lunch you will be transferred to Udawalawe. Dinner and overnight stay in hotel
Early morning you will be taken in to Udawalawe wildlife safari. After enjoying the safari you will be transferred to Hikkaduwa beach. Check –in to hotel.Have lunch. Time to do some snorkeling and water sports and get tan in the beach. Dinner and overnight stay in hotel
Get in to beach in the morning. After the breakfast we will transfer you to Beruwala beach. Check – in to the hotel. You are at your own leisure time. Enjoy Beruwala beach. Dinner and overnight stay in hotel
We will transfer you back to the airport !
White water rafting-Sri Lanka
|Price||Starting from £360|
|Places visited||Negambo, Kithulgala, Nuwara Eliya, Horton Plains, Udawalawe, Hikkaduwa, Beruwala and Colombo|
|Hotels||Guest house to 5 star! based on the requirement|
• Hotel charges.
• Breakfast in every day for white water rafting-Sri Lanka tour
• Transportation by an air-conditioned private car with English speaking chauffeur-guide.
• Entry fees if there are any for all locations
• Service charge at hotels and currently applicable taxes.
• Any meals other than specified in white water rafting-Sri Lanka tour.
• Sightseeing or transportation to any place other than specified in the tour programme.
• All extras such as bottled water, beverages, ayurveda/spa treatments, phone calls, Internet, laundry, tipping etc.
• Visa, Airfare & Travel Insurance.
• Any other services not specifically mentioned
• Any special requirements such as special meals, room preferences, special occasions or any other requirement should be notified to us prior to arrival in Sri Lanka in order to notify the suppliers.
• Travel times mentioned in the programmes are approximate and may take less / more time depending on road traffic, weather conditions etc.
• Government taxes and entry fees at tourist attractions and fuel prices are based on present rates. In the event of revision of same by respective authorities the tour package rates will be adjusted accordingly with prior notice.
• Penalty applicable for cancellation / date change after confirmation of booking. Terms will be advised at the time of confirmation.
• Hotels may impose supplements during any special events that are not mentioned above. In such cases respective supplements would be added to the tour price with prior notice.
• In the event of non availability of rooms at hotels mentioned in the tour program alternate accommodation will be arranged or the itinerary will be re-routed covering the full tour program. The same will be done with prior notice.
Copyright Sri Lanka Holidays (Pvt) Ltd. - All Rights Reserved